perjantai 21. maaliskuuta 2014

DOWNLOAD: LAP25 (Gold Edition)


Waiting is over! It's finally a release date of LAP25 (Like a Prayer 25th Anniversary Remaster Project). It's my pleasure to make this happen. I want to thank my friend who has helped me to find great and rare pictures. I worked hard and I hope it would be rewarding. I hope you enjoy it!

There's only one thing I want you to say. Please, do not steal this project. I have worked hard and I don't want to see my project will be stolen. You can share the link, I don't mind, but don't say that you made this or it's yours. This is MY REMASTER PROJECT!!! I know there's some people who has stolen my previous projects and I don't want it to happen again. Download to private use only!


Pasword: madonna1989


PART 1 

---The Remastered Album (incl. 11 tracks plus bonus track, Supernatural)---

---Remixed Prayers (Expanded Edition)---


---Bonus materials (incl. great remixes and previously unreleased mixes of Like a Prayer)---

---Blond Ambition Tour (Live Audio from Yokohama, Japan 1990)---

---bonus---
Digital Booklet - Special 25th Anniversary Edition

11 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very nice work! Any way to get higher quality bitrate? 320kbps?

    Keep up the great work! :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Incredible. Huge improvement over the original master. Thank you so much.

    VastaaPoista
  4. hi,

    thanks for the updated version. Just a question though, there's no track 308 (as with the original, track 208 missing). Is this available or can you let me me what it is?

    Thanks

    VastaaPoista
  5. please can upload Like A Prayer 25 (Gold Edition) in 320kbps please? I would appreciate a lot. Thanks. As the sound quality is superb ! :)

    VastaaPoista